Re: small hal update

* On 2015-09-25 at 14:19 BST, Richard PALO wrote:

> Small update adding initial smf support to hal for SunOS
>
> At the same time, correct a PKG_HOME.haldaemon to /var/run/hald which is actually used.
> Use it now for substitution.
>
> any problems with this before I commit?
> http://www.netbsd.org/~richard/0001-update-hal-with-smf-manifest-and-method-and-a-correc.patch

Looks mostly good:

 - No need to set SMF_NAME, it already defaults to what you set it to.

 - Not sure the BUILDLINK_TRANSFORM.SunOS setting will take effect,
   given we already remove --as-needed by default in
   mk/platform/SunOS.mk (which is why this hasn't been necessary so
   far).  Separately, it might be worth a bulk build adding the
   -zignore rename by default to see what falls out.

 - Will need to bump PKGREVISION due to change in the binary package.

Cheers,