Re: Swtich default PHP to 5.6.

In message <20150823185537.GA6774%asim.lip6.fr@localhost>
	on Sun, 23 Aug 2015 20:55:37 +0200,
	Manuel Bouyer <bouyer%antioche.eu.org@localhost> wrote:
> some of them should probably be renomed.
> Having a php prefix for some of them would probably be strange, at best.
Sure.

A. PKGNAME already start with ${PHP_PKG_PREFIX}.
B. PKGNAME could change to start with ${PHP_PKG_PREFIX}.
C. Others should be bump PKGREVISION when default PHP's version has changed.

> Some of them also depend on python, which makes things harder (I'm not
> sure how pbulk would deal with this).
> Some of them are also dependancy for other packages, which makes
> dependancy management interesting.
>
> So I don't think requiring that all php-dependant packages be "properly named"
> is reasonable at this time or in the near future. Because of this, I still
> object to make the default PHP version 56 instead of 55 at this time.
What's differ switching to 55 and 56?

Heer is a list of packages that have dependency to php (optionally)
and PKGNAME dose not start with ${PHP_PKG_PREFIX}.

audio/ampache
benchmarks/phoronix-test-suite
databases/adodb
devel/kcachegrind