Re: recent firefox

On 24 August 2015 at 09:04, Emmanuel Dreyfus <manu%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 24, 2015 at 10:08:43AM +0300, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
>> Firefox 40 is quite unstable even without any tweaks of the system.
>
> Same here: it crashes a few times a day.

I found 40.0 very bad - someone (in another thread) suggested setting
layers.offmainthreadcomposition.enabled=false in about:config which
seemed to make it much more reliable. I also updated to 40.0.2 which
seemed to help further. I'm going to try reverting
thelayers.offmainthreadcomposition.enabled setting under 40.0.2 to
see...