Re: mariadb and buildlink

On Mon, Aug 10, 2015 at 06:37:29AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> php-mysqli would need fixing, but looks easy.
> I don't know what else would be affected.

php-mysqli performs a workaround for the exact same problem I faced
in php-pdo_mysql. We can either copy this workaround to any package
that requires BUILDLINK_PREFIX.mysql-client, or remove it and
tweak pkgsrc/databases/mariadb55-client/buildlink3.mk as I proposed
in my prevous message.

The later way adress the problem in a single place but has a greater risk
of introducing side effects.  QUick testing suggests it is alright, though.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu%netbsd.org@localhost