wip/tme ready for review

Hi,

After several more months of development & testing, I believe wip/tme is now good enough to release to pkgsrc. In particular, new in this release are true multithreading using pthreads, as well as the other features added as originally detailed in [1]. In addition, I have been in touch with the original upstream developer who has given his blessing to the updates added for importing. More details at [2].

Thanks,
Ruben Agin

1. http://mail-index.netbsd.org/tech-pkg/2015/01/28/msg014186.html
2. http://phabrics.com