Re: Updated lang/lua53 without realising it's freeze

Alistair Crooks wrote:
> Thanks for your note, but it's a bit light on details on how you're going
> to fix everything. Can you help us out with those details, please?

I was going to send another email but first I wanted to read my inbox
to understand how deeply we're into the freeze and what are the chances
that my changes will be approved.

I'm happy to revert my changes and commit later but the freeze started
less than a week ago and I'd like to first ask if my change can be
approved.

Thanks,
--
Alex