Re: libressl status

Greg Troxel wrote:
> At this point it seems like the arguments in favor of subprefix are
> compelling enough that I would prefer to see that implemented in wip
> pre-import.

I was trying to add support for it in wip/libressl and I landed into:
=> Checking for missing run-time search paths in libressl-2.1.6
ERROR: libressl/bin/openssl: missing library: libcrypto.so.32
ERROR: libressl/lib/libssl.so.32.0.0: missing library: libcrypto.so.32
ERROR: libressl/lib/libtls.so.3.0.0: missing library: libcrypto.so.32
*** Error code 1

http://pkgsrc-wip.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/pkgsrc-wip/wip/libressl/Makefile

For now I ran out of ideas how to resolve it.
Please help.