Questions about postfix/options.mk

Hello,

I have 2 questions(propositions) about postfix's options.mk.

1. Can we move bdb definitions from options.mk to Makefile,
   and remove bdb from PKG_SUPPORTED_OPTIONS ?

   "bdb" is a user settable option, but inside of options.mk,
    it is always enabled.

    Dovecot SASL option is always enabled in Makefile,
    I think bdb option can be handled as same.

2. When "pgsql" option is enabled, options.mk adds "-lcrypt -lssl -lcrypto" to
   the linker flags. But can we remove the "-lcrypt -lssl -lcrypto"?

   The option leads to build fail on Mac OS X 10.10.1 because libcrypt
   does not exist.

   Removing "-lcrypt -lssl -lcrypto" fixes it, and on NetBSD(7.99.6, checked out on Mar 11)
   and SmartOS(Joyent Public Cloud base64 image), postfix is built and run on succeeded
   even if those flags are removed.

Kind regards,
HIRAMATSU, Yoshifumi