Re: libtool-base refusing to even start building on ia64-hp-hpux11.31

On Mon, Mar 09, 2015 at 11:18:31AM +0000, Jonathan Perkin wrote:
> Make sure your tree is definitely in sync with itself, errors such as
> these suggest that some parts of your tree are newer and some parts
> are older.  pkgsrc must always be kept in full sync across the entire
> tree.

Right you are... after starting over from pkgsrc-2014Q4.tar.xz,
I encountered exactly the same problem.  It seems that detail was
really the problem -- I saw big differences between that and the
pkgsrc-2014Q4 tag.  That was painful, so last tarball for me.

So to summarize, nothing to do with hpux or ia64, and updating to
pkgsrc-2014Q4 has got me going in the meantime, plus a couple of the
usual hurdles I've been seeing for a long time.