Re: libtool-base refusing to even start building on ia64-hp-hpux11.31

Hello,

On Sat, 7 Mar 2015 22:38:07 +0000
Paul Ackersviller <pda%sdf.org@localhost> wrote:

> I'm pretty sure much of pkgsrc worked on this box last year, but now
> with 2014q4, after bootstrapping, I'm only getting as far as...
>
> ERROR: This package has set PKG_FAIL_REASON:
> ERROR: libtool-base-2.4.2nb9 requires a working dlopen().

11.31 certainly has working dlopen. Check for problems in
dlopen.builtin.mk as well as dlopen.buildlink3.mk. I don't see
any recent changes in those files though.

I still have my C3600 running parisc-hp-hpux11.11 next to my desk. It
has not been turned on for a few years but I plan to try pkgsrc on it
soonish. (I must admit I am impressed that bootstrap still works)

Kind regards,
-Tobias