Re: Retirement of Ruby 1.8.7

On Sat, Feb 28, 2015 at 07:12:02AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
[...]

> (Also, I don't think the kde3 amarok should be removed unless we've
> decided it's time to start removing kde3. Maybe it's time for that; I
> don't know what the general feeling is, I only remember that when kde4
> came out there was a lot of "over my dead body" sentiment among kde
> users.)

As side note: if someone is interested in KDE3 (currently unmaintained
by KDE team) - there is a living fork: [1]

The same case is for GNOME2 (currently abandoned by authors in favour
of GNOME3) and MATE (fork - alive, kicking and already in wip/ as I can
see) [2, 3].

1 - https://www.trinitydesktop.org/
2 - http://mate-desktop.org/
3 - http://pkgsrc.se/wip/mate