Re: multimedia/ffmpeg2 on Mac OSX v10.7.5

On Feb 22, 2015, at 9:54 AM, Adam Ciarciński wrote:
> Looks like your build is not pointing to a correct SDK. Try adding
>
> DBG+=-isysroot /Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Platforms/MacOSX.platform/Developer/SDKs/MacOSX10.7.sdk
>
> to your mk.conf.

I tried this but nothing seems to change.  In doing so I discovered that I also seem to have a .../MacOSX10.8.sdk directory and tried pointing it at that as well with the same results.

I am not familiar with the DBG variable and what it is to do.  So far the ffmpeg2 package is the only anomaly I am running into.

Cheers,
Brook