multimedia/ffmpeg2 on Mac OSX v10.7.5

I am trying to build the multimedia/ffmpeg2 package on a Mac OSX v10.7.5 box and am running into trouble with Quartz.  The specific error is:

LD libavutil/libavutil.54.dylib
ld: warning: directory not found for option '-L/Users/brook/NetBSD/pkgsrc/multimedia/ffmpeg2/work/.buildlink/lib/ffmpeg2'
ld: framework not found CoreGraphics
gnumake: *** [libavutil/libavutil.54.dylib] Error 1
*** Error code 2

The real problem here is not finding the CoreGraphics framework, which I assume is the quartz-provided one.  Is this something that is supposed to work?  Does it work for anyone?  Are there other packages that rely on quartz frameworks like this?

Thanks for your help.  Any help fixing this is welcome.

Cheers,
Brook