Re: Planning for pkgsrc-2014Q2

On Wed, 11 Jun 2014 11:00:29 +0200, Thomas Klausner wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 11, 2014 at 10:48:55AM +0200, Hauke Fath wrote:
>> I would like to rename the current net/netatalk package (v2.2.5, which
>> is the last release supporting ddp AKA AppleTalk) to either netatalk22
>> or netatalk-ddp, and import wip/netatalk30 as net/netatalk30 (with an
>> eye to adding a netatalk31).
>
> Please do that. I vote for "netatalk22".

"netatalk22" it is, then.

About the CVS aspects of the rename: is

<snip>
Some time ago there were some scripts that moved the actual RCS files
around -- this is not supported anymore, just remove the file and add
it in the new place, noting where it was moved from or to respectively,
to make tracking these moves easier in years to come. For more files at
once, you can also cvs import them instead of cvs adding them.
</snip>

from <http://www.netbsd.org/developers/cvs-repos/notes.html#moving> the
latest word?

hauke

()     No HTML/RTF in email            Institut für Nachrichtentechnik
     Respect for open standards              Ruf +49-6151-16-3281