Re: Introducing SMF support

Le 09/09/13 14:10, Jonathan Perkin a écrit :
* On 2013-09-05 at 02:17 BST, OBATA Akio wrote:

How to handle multiple init script for one package?

In your proposed patch in security/clamav,
manifest file is only for clamd, not freshclamd.

Great catch, thanks.  We overlooked that, and currently don't have any
package which installs multiple instance methods.

I now have additional patches to support this, but as we're getting
close to branch point I don't think it's wise to introduce them at
this late stage.  What I will do is integrate them into our 2013Q3
packages and leave them to flesh out further before proposing them
again here ready for Q4.

Thanks,

Hi Jonathan, I'd sure like to see this work integrate relatively soon..

Thanks,
Richard