Re: Introducing SMF support

* On 2013-09-05 at 02:17 BST, OBATA Akio wrote:

> How to handle multiple init script for one package?
>
> In your proposed patch in security/clamav,
> manifest file is only for clamd, not freshclamd.

Great catch, thanks.  We overlooked that, and currently don't have any
package which installs multiple instance methods.

I now have additional patches to support this, but as we're getting
close to branch point I don't think it's wise to introduce them at
this late stage.  What I will do is integrate them into our 2013Q3
packages and leave them to flesh out further before proposing them
again here ready for Q4.

Thanks,