Re: builtin MesaLib

On Fri, Jun 14, 2013 at 03:40:50AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> It would be helpful if someone who knows how to do that check right
> would fix it. Or maybe the lot should be replaced by a pkgconfig
> query.

The easiest example for a pkgconfig query in a builtin.mk file I know
of is in databases/sqlite3/builtin.mk:

BUILTIN_PKG:=   sqlite3

PKGCONFIG_FILE.sqlite3= /usr/lib/pkgconfig/sqlite3.pc
PKGCONFIG_BASE.sqlite3= /usr

.include "../../mk/buildlink3/pkgconfig-builtin.mk"

Perhaps you can play around with something similar for MesaLib until
it works?
 Thomas