Re: ftp enhancements

Le 18/03/13 20:07, Jean-Yves Migeon a écrit :
Why is there so many packages using TLS/SSL then? Unless we provide a
list of acceptable certificates or CAs to validate server-side certs,
having SSL/TLS does not bring any real benefit.

Before I get too many private replies: it does not bring any real benefit /for pkgsrc fetching/.

Of course there are many more use cases, and they are useful.

--
Jean-Yves Migeon
The NetBSD Foundation