Re: bulk-*

On Wed, Jan 23, 2013 at 02:09:21AM +0400, Aleksej Saushev wrote:
 > Contrary to this claim, we do. We have two ways, actually, pkg_chk
 > and pbulk.

As has been pointed out repeatedly now, the purpose of these packages
is to be able to put "meta-pkgs/bulk-{small,medium,large}" in the
package list of your favorite bulk build tool.

You are missing the point and arguing with a straw man. As wiz already
said, please let it go.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost