Re: [Support] New options for freeswitch

On Wed, 17 Oct 2012 07:31:25 +0100
David Laight <david%l8s.co.uk@localhost> wrote:
> Those really look like they ought to be run-time selectable.
> (Possible being stripped out at compile time.)

That's doable.  In fact, no matter which ones you install you have to
select one of them as the default anyway.  The default configs choose
the 8k option.  So, we could make the default be all four but it does
seem reasonable to allow people to choose a smaller package if they
want to.

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/ IM:darcy%Vex.Net@localhost