Re: perl update?

>> I've got lang/perl5 ready to commit. But I won't have time to do revbumps
>> etc. (Back from holiday, back to work.)
>
> How far did you test it (what platforms, what programs)?

As usually, I built on NetBSD-amd64-current and Darwin-12.1.0 (aka Mac OS X
10.8.1 Mountain Lion). This does not look like a complicated update.

> Can you share a diff? Then it could be tried out on more platforms before
> commit.

Sure. Attached 8-)

Remove:
perl5/patches/patch-cpan_Digest_Digest.pm
perl5/patches/patch-dist_ExtUtils_CBuilder_lib_ExtUtils_CBuilder_Base.pm
perl5/patches/patch-dist_ExtUtils_CBuilder_t_04-base.t
perl5/patches/patch-hints_netbsd.sh

Cheers,
Adam