Re: perl update?

On Jan 17,  6:45am, John Marino wrote:
} On 8/27/2012 12:04, Thomas Klausner wrote:
} > On Mon, Aug 27, 2012 at 07:52:36AM +0200, Adam CiarciÅ?ski wrote:
} >> I've got lang/perl5 ready to commit. But I won't have time to do revbumps
etc. (Back from holiday, back to work.)
} >
} > How far did you test it (what platforms, what programs)?
} > Can you share a diff? Then it could be tried out on more platforms before
commit.
}
} When is the next freeze?
} Do we really want to update Perl right before a freeze?  Seems to me
} that right after a freeze would be better.

     Freezes occur on or about March 15th, June 15th, September 15th,
and December 15th.  Easy enough to remember, they are done quarterly
two weeks before the end of the quarter.

}-- End of excerpt from John Marino