Re: flag/report about important packages missing (no gtk2 in repo)

On Thu, 24 May 2012, Aleksey Cheusov wrote:

> =======================================
> Difference between 2011Q1 and 2012Q2.
> pkg_cmp_summary doesn't differ
> broken packages and packages removed from pkgsrc tree.

Thanks for your example output.

I see mostly removed. Maybe we can compare this with the "Removed"
entries from pkgsrc CHANGES files.

We should have some email to automatically report about these problems.

I see it didn't list at least one packages that was removed
(textproc/mecab-base09) probably because it was already broken (like you
hint above).