Re: FireFox 10.0.1 pkg for testing

On 3/11/2012 14:06, Ryo ONODERA wrote:

I does not know about visibility support.
Attached patch works on DragonFly/i386 3.0.1.

How about on DragonFly current?

Martin provided me more suitable patches...
I had not read it.
After investigation, I will send them to this list.

Sorry for confusing.

Hi Ryo ONODERA,
We're going to adopt NetBSD's cdef approach to c++ visibility. Initial tests show that resolves the libkvm issue.

It won't fix branch 3.0.1, but we can MFC the change back and tell folks to rebuild world (or at least kvm) if they want the latest firefox. Not ideal perhaps but folks on 3.0.1 are probably running Q4 anyway.

John