Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/tunapie

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 04:27:13PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
 > You could just set REPLACE_SH= * */* */*/* on Solaris by default.

no no please no. What happens when sed decides to declare "Illegal
byte sequence" on image files?

If we're going to provide additional infrastructure support for
REPLACE_INTERPRETER it should be something that will help with perl
and python scripts as well, like maybe as a first step a tool that
scans a package and prints out REPLACE_* lines that can be pasted into
the package makefile. If we can deploy that and get it to work
reliably, then at that point it's time to think about running it
automatically.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost