Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/audio/tunapie

On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 04:58:49PM +0100, Joerg Sonnenberger wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 16, 2012 at 04:40:49PM +0100, Hans Rosenfeld wrote:

> > > You could just set REPLACE_SH= * */* */*/* on Solaris by default.
> >
> > Hm, really? Wouldn't that cause quite some overhead?
>
> At the moment, it would do one sed per source file. That's not optimal,
> but that shouldn't hurt too much. Not sure how to optimize this using
> shell tools only.

I just checked it with qt4-libs, and it adds about 30s run time here.
Thats not much, but I think that could easily add up, especially if
extended to */*/*/* or */*/*/*/* :)

I think it could also interfere with REPLACE_BASH, and it'll add
overhead to packages that don't need it. So I'll probably try to do it
in check-interpreter.mk.

Hans

--
%SYSTEM-F-ANARCHISM, The operating system has been overthrown