Re: pkg_tarup inclusion in pkg_create

On Wed, 04 Jan 2012 23:07:26 +0900, David Holland
<dholland-pkgtech%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

 > Current implementation is broken because it will undo-replace, but
 > generated binary package in ${PACKAGES} may be already overwritten
 > and not back to the previous one.
 > For example, "make replace & undo-replace" with different PKG_OPTION, or
something.

!

:(

I thought you'd fixed it properly...

I've stalled after pkgsrc/mk/flavor had been renamed to pkgsrc/mk/pkgformat.
I think modifications of such area will be harder to merge GSoC
"Add other package format(s) to pkgsrc", so I'm waiting for finishing it.

when I try undo-replace it *says*

===> Re-adding cmake-2.8.6nb1 from saved tar-up package.
Installing saved package /usr/pkgsrc/devel/cmake/work/cmake-2.8.6nb1.tgz

but no such file exists and I'm not sure what it actually did, if anything...

No idea why not for you.

--
OBATA Akio / obache%NetBSD.org@localhost