Re: annotated bulk failures, pre-2011Q4 edition

David Holland <dholland-pkgtech%netbsd.org@localhost> writes:

> On Tue, Dec 20, 2011 at 04:22:53AM +0000, David Holland wrote:
>  >  > Here is what's currently broken when building on NetBSD -current,
>  >  > based on both Joerg's and my builds.
>  >
>  > Update as of tonight:
>
> as of this morning:
>
> 144 failures:
>
> devel/clisp-syscalls  unclear, needs lisp hacker

(when (find :syscalls *features*) "You don't need it.")

And for some unclear reason you have :syscalls present in *features*
with lang/clisp.

> devel/frama-c         cannot find -lnspr4 using ocaml (****)

This one doesn't build with new O'Caml, some module signature seems to
have changed. Update it to "N" version (it seems to work)?

> lang/racket           (*) killed during build
> lang/sbcl             (*) killed during build

I repeat again, these two just work. Joerg limits run time and this
isn't enough.

> lang/smalltalk                finds base's sqlite3, causing plist divergence

I'll take a look.

> math/octave-forge     doesn't work with current octave

This package should be reworked completely anyway, it is completely outdated.

> net/djbdns            patching fails

Works for me. Details needed.

> parallel/openmpi      extra stuff installed

Details needed.

> parallel/sge          SIGSEGV during build (***)

Mark it 32-bit-only?

--
HE CE3OH...