Re: annotated bulk failures, pre-2011Q4 edition

On Thu, Dec 22, 2011 at 01:06:52PM +0000, David Holland wrote:
> security/sfs          C++ issues (***)
> [...]
> (***) These packages have been broken since at least July 2010,
> according to a bulk failures mail I sent out then. Depressing, eh?

There's sfslite as the successor to this - it's actively maintained - see

        https://github.com/okws/sfslite
        http://okws.org/
        https://github.com/okws/okws

and

        devel/sfslite

in FreeBSD's ports. I'm quite willing to make an exception to the
freeze (it is a leaf package) if someone would like to package it
up.

And a huge THANKYOU to David, Thomas and everyone for doing this clean
up - looks like 2011Q4 will be our biggest and best branch ever!

Best,
Alistair