Re: Freeze for pkgsrc in preparation for pkgsrc-2011Q4

On Tue, Dec 13, 2011 at 09:15:13PM +0300, Andrey N. Oktyabrski wrote:
 > >The freeze will start on December 17th, 2011 at 23:59 UTC, and will
 > >take up to 2 weeks. We'll update people on progress made as the freeze
 > >continues.
 >
 > How about to close at least simple bug reports before it?
 > http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=45497
 > http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=45499
 > http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=45555
 > http://gnats.netbsd.org/cgi-bin/query-pr-single.pl?number=45612

There are some 1200 open pkgsrc PRs. I believe all or nearly all of
them to be filed under "pkgsrc" here:

   http://www.netbsd.org/~dholland/buglists/

although 74 of those are tagged 'unsorted', most of the rest are filed
by category and package.

If anyone would like to wade through and pick out either a list of
simple/easy ones or a list of a couple dozen or so of the most
critical ones to get fixed for 2011Q4 (or both) that would be
helpful... also if you have any corrections email me.

--
David A. Holland
dholland%netbsd.org@localhost