Re: sqlite3 builtin.mk

On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 2:12 PM, Benny Siegert <bsiegert%gmail.com@localhost>
wrote:
> On Thu, Nov 10, 2011 at 13:09, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost>
> wrote:
>> 2) change the default pkg-config to include /usr/lib/pkgconfig
>
> This looks sensible to me. Why not simply do this?

Because pkgsrc != NetBSD. Other OSes might store pkg-config stuff in
other places. And I'm not sure about the consequences of such a global
flag. On Solaris, there are "native" packages using pkg-config which I
don't want to use in pkgsrc packages. At least not unconditionally.

--
Joern Clausen
http://thebloeg.blogspot.com/