Re: pkg_install in base system again

I realize it's not where this discussion is going, but if the pkgsrc tools are going to be treated as separate from the base system for NetBSD, having them get set up the same way on every platform would make documentation easier, and present a certain appealing symmetry.

On Sun, Nov 6, 2011 at 8:40 PM, Thomas Klausner <wiz%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:
On Sun, Nov 06, 2011 at 02:17:30PM -0500, Justin Sherrill wrote:
> Does this mean that non-NetBSD systems should supply packages for
> ftp.netbsd.org (or whatever) so that the tool works the same on any
> pkgsrc-using platform?

The script is aimed at NetBSD, so it only looks on that host. Other
opsys currently already need bootstrapping.
 Thomas