Re: xulrunner-5 breakage

On Thu, 14 Jul 2011 22:37:52 +0900
OBATA Akio <obache%netbsd.org@localhost> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> At xulrunner was updated to 5.0, some files was removed,
> some of them are
> -include/xulrunner/gtkmozembed.h
> -include/xulrunner/gtkmozembed_glue.cpp
> -include/xulrunner/gtkmozembed_internal.h
>
> Then, I found that misc/yelp, www/ruby-gnome2-gtkmozembed and
> x11/py-gnome2-extras is broken
> (other package may also be broken)

Hi,

I guess I should have anticipated such issues. gtkmozembed is
supposedly deprecated. However, I just tried to hook gtkmozembed from
the 2.0 branch into the 5.0 build and it built happily so there's a
chance we can simply "put it back" until we have our legacy packages
sorted out. I will try it on misc/yelp and report back.

Best,
-Tobias