Re: teTeX-bin dependency installs take over 12 hours

On Feb 14, 2011, at 2:55 PM, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> Which reminds me: I wanted to package skak.tar.xz since we don't have
> it yet, but I'm unclear what version number to choose. How do you
> decide that?

The version number is in the distfile.  Uncompress it and you will find
tlpkg/tlpobj/skak.tlpobj.  The version number is at the bottom of the file.

There are some packages that doesn't have a version number in tlpobj.  In that
case, I just use the TeX Live version.

> And print/pdvipsk doesn't build for me because the distribution patch
> fails to apply to the info file. Can you please take a look?

I cannot reproduce this on Darwin.  I'll try this on NetBSD.

--
Min Sik Kim