Re: HVM support in sysutils/xentools33 included?

2010/8/3 Christoph Egger <Christoph_Egger%gmx.de@localhost>:
> On 03.08.10 09:15, Jens Rehsack wrote:
>> Hi Christoph,
>>
>> I took a look into our xen* packages - to figure out the best choice for my
>> goals (having a NetBSD with Xen support and run some other *BSD and
>> maybe a Windows Server for AD testing - as described at
>> http://www.trullala.de/technisches/windows-auf-xen (sorry to all
>> non-german speakers)).
>>
>> I've seen that Manuel has a separate package for hvm-support for xentools3,
>> is that included in xentools33? I've seen patches that enable ioemu, but I'm
>> not sure if that's enough.
>
> xentools33 includes HVM support. xentools3 is an older Xen version.
>
>> Sorry when I ask something what has been discussed before, but I didn't find.
>>
>> Best regards,
>> Jens
>>
>> PS: Is someone working on xen*40 packages?
>
> Yes, you can test
> http://www.netbsd.org/~cegger/xenkernel40.tar.gz
> http://www.netbsd.org/~cegger/xentools40.tar.gz

I got some install problems and removed the entire work directory
and build again with logging (http://www.netbsd.org/~sno/xentools40-build.log).

Seems I was wrong, there are build errors, but they do not result in aborting
the build with an error message.

Jens