Re: pkgsrcCon: what to steal from *BSD ports

On Thu, June 10, 2010 7:06 am, Thomas Klausner wrote:

> . FreeBSD's pointyhat
>   A web interface to a cluster of bulk build servers that build all
>   packages on all supported FreeBSD platforms, see
>   pointyhat.freebsd.org
>
>   NetBSD: pbulk would probably be a good base, but there's much more
>   to do until we get to a similar system, including getting
>   hardware.

It's possible to at least cobble together the data now using pbulk - I'm
building the current quarterly release of pkgsrc for DragonFly 2.6
(release) and 2.7 (bleeding edge) for i386 and x86_64, and the build
results go to http://avalon.dragonflybsd.org/reports .  It's not as slick
as what's on pointyhat, but at least having a central place where we could
collect the general data would serve us well.