Re: make package weirdness in pkgsrc-2010Q1

On 4/13/10 10:51 PM, OBATA Akio wrote:

I assumed that you are using PKG_DEVELOPER=yes.
Before pkgsrc-2010Q1 out, it is changed that if PKG_DEVELOPER=yes,
USE_DESTDIR=yes subsequently.
With USE_DESTDIR=yes, "package" target just create binary package, not
do "install".

AHA! This is definitely the problem. I took away PKG_DEVELOPER, and set things back to the way they were and now things appear to be working normally.

Thanks!

Louis