Re: Perl package problem

On Wed, Feb 03, 2010 at 06:37:12PM +1300, Steven Drake wrote:
> > Do you also know what the bug is?
>
> Yes, I was just being lazy.  It's the in the line that runs perllink, it
> uses `-p ${PKG_PREFIX}' and if for some reason this hasn't been set by
> pkg_add/pkg_delete (possibly your version of pkg_install) then it see the
> add/delete command as the prefix and no command.

I've examined your theory and it turns out that you are (mostly) right
about the problem. The message is caused by the use of "perllink"
in "deinstall.tmpl" where "PKG_PREFIX" is not defined. It is probably
worthwhile fixing that.

The problem doesn't affect "install.tmpl" because "pkg_add" sets
the variable in that case.

        Kind regards