Re: handling redirect download/on the fly packaging URLs?

Iain Hibbert writes:
- alternatively in pkgsrc-wip there is a set of mk/xxx-package.mk files for
- inclusion that handle importing directly from cvs, hg & svn repositories -
- there is not one for git but perhaps one could be made there and a wip
- package could be made for ss7calc which would provide ease of building
- 'latest' versions inside the pkgsrc framework.

Actually, I have checked in a git-package.mk in pkgsrc-wip.
It's not very advanced (it does no cacheing, for example), but
it works for the wip/spectrum package I needed it for.

--
Eric Schnoebelen                eric%cirr.com@localhost
http://www.cirr.com