handling redirect download/on the fly packaging URLs?

I'm trying to add a package which needs to fetch its source (in tar.gz format) from http://github.com/philpraxis/ss7calc/tarball/master Of course I could add the URL to which one gets redirected, but this is insufficent since the tarball is only created on the fly when the download URL in requested.
What's the best way to handle this with pkgsrc?

--
Georg Schwarz    http://home.pages.de/~schwarz/
georg.schwarz%freenet.de@localhost  +49 151 11559652