x11-links handling

On Sat, Dec 26, 2009 at 04:02:53AM +0900, Ryo ONODERA wrote:

[This thread started out of pkg/42492]

> I have one question.
> In x11-links, should *all* libraries, header files, pkg-config files etc in
> native X.org
> or other vendor's X be listed and categorized in files in files/ directory?

I asked myself the same question when I was looking yesterday at x11-links and
did not come to a final conclution either.

> I cannot find any documentation about this.
>
> Now I am looking at my /usr/X11R7 directories.

It looks like all files which are needed to build other packages should be
linked. And here is the problem to find these files.
At lest the libraries and pkgconfig files are needed and some includes but
which of them is a good question.

Bernd