[HEADS-UP] Extending the freeze for pkgsrc-2009Q4

Hi folks,

Reviewing the first week of the freeze, I don't feel we're as far on
as we could be, for a number of reasons - I also think that we need to
take some more time to fix up some frippery, and look at bulk build
funniness a bit more closely.  The imminent shutdown of the pkgbuild
cluster is peripherally related to this as well.

In order that we take advantage of this opportunity, the freeze will
be extended by a week.  This should give us more leeway to fix up some
of the issues we have with pkgsrc, and make the branch a much happier
place.

Thanks for your understanding,
Al