Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mbone/common-mml

    Date:        Fri, 4 Dec 2009 12:33:11 -0800
    From:        Soren Jacobsen <snj%NetBSD.org@localhost>

  | I am quite sure that those files are supposed to be included in the package,

OK, in that case when I get time (perhaps not before Wednesday) I'll also
take a look and see if I can tell what might be happening (unless you, or
someone, find a solution first).

  | but there must be a missing build dependency somewhere that
  | causes bulk builds (and your pkg_comp setup) to not generate
  | those two files.

My setup certainly builds packages in (almost) as sparse an environment
as they allow themselves to be built in, and I believe the pbulk setup
does the same (though I haven't ever looked at it), so that is certainly
possible.

  | I admit I have no idea how gtk-doc works,

I have no idea how gtk-anything works, ...

kre