Re: CVS commit: pkgsrc/mbone/common-mml

On Dec 3, 2009, at 7:56 PM, Robert Elz wrote:

>    Date:        Wed, 2 Dec 2009 07:10:53 +0000
>    From:        Soren Jacobsen <snj%NetBSD.org@localhost>
>
>  | Add a couple missing files to this package's PLIST.
>
> Are you sure that was right?   After your change I see ...

I am quite sure that those files are supposed to be included in the package,
and I am quite sure that they are installed on my system.  Extract some
previously generated binary package (such as
http://nyftp.netbsd.org/pub/pkgsrc/packages/NetBSD/i386/4.0/mbone/common-mml-1.2.16nb2.tgz)
 and look share/doc/common-mml/uclmmbase.html

In that file, you'll see links to both uclmmbase-debug.html and
uclmmbase-memory.html.  So the change I committed is correct, but there must be
a missing build dependency somewhere that causes bulk builds (and your pkg_comp
setup) to not generate those two files.  I admit I have no idea how gtk-doc
works, but I'll poke around a little bit and see if anything makes itself
obvious.