Re: "Perl" license

artistic and artistic-2.0 are already in licenses/

and perl is tagged as gnu-gpl-v2, which is probably because it is listed
as being distributable under either GPL2 or Artistics, but I've never
paid enough attention to understand.

So we might want to a PERL_LICENSE variable someplace, and set
LICENSE=${PERL_LICENSE} in packages that say "the same as perl", since
presumably as perl changes their terms will change as well.