pkg_admin audit-history and more ...

1) The pkg_admin manpage has:

     audit-history [-s] [-t type] [pkgbase] ...
             Print all vulnerabilities for the given base package names.

The brackets around pkgbase imply it is optional.

But running without it appears to do nothing (no output).

Either give error when missing argument and fix manpage --  or show for
all.

2) Same thing with audit-pkg. Should give a warning and fix the manpage.

3) By the way, why have both audit and audit-pkg, both appear to check a
given pkg name.

4) Also what about having check-pkg-vulnerabilities check the default
location if the filename is not defined on command line?

5) Manpage says for  fetch-pkg-vulnerabilities: "... write it to
pkgdb" -- this made me think it was saved as a db(3) file. Maybe should
say:
write it to PKGVULNDIR (as defined in
.Xref pkg_install.conf 5 )

6) pkg_install.conf.5 doesn't document all defaults, such as
CHECK_VULNERABILITIES.

7) pkg_admin.1 doesn't cross reference pkg_install.conf.5 -- doesn't it
use that configuration?

8) pkg_add.1 doesn't cross reference pkg_install.conf.5 -- doesn't it use
that configuration?

(I didn't fix these myself, as I want to make sure first.)