Re: [Greg Troxel] CVS commit: pkgsrc/mk

  NEEDS-ACCEPTANCE: yes/no
  PUBLISH-BINARY-ON-FTP: yes/no
  PUBLISH-SOURCE-ON-FTP: yes/no
  PUBLISH-BINARY-IN-COMMERICAL-COLLECTION: yes/no
  PUBLISH-SOURCE-IN-COMMERICAL-COLLECTION: yes/no

Before we proceed, we really need to fix the very serious bug that we
use ACCEPT and that people keep talking about users accepting licenses.

It should be possible to mark up licenses with the equivalent of
NO_{SRC,BIN}_ON_{FTP,CDROM}.  NO_*_ON_CDROM is about "don't distribute
for a fee" and NO_*_ON_FTP is about "don't distribute at no charge".
This is messy, because sometimes a license says one can't distribute
modified versions but we get permission from the author - which
technically makes it a different license, but now we put that in a
comment in Makefile.  Most of these situations have one-off licenses
anyway.  And it's probably no great loss if we leave a little space
between distributed software and distributable software.