Re: [Greg Troxel] CVS commit: pkgsrc/mk

On Thu, Apr 30, 2009 at 10:17:31AM -0400, Greg Troxel wrote:
> > That said, I would also prefer if the licenses themselve would be
> > annotated to whether or not they are acceptable, but that's a different
> > question.
>
> I suppose there is that - we have a rule that non-Free/Open get -license
> suffix,and Free/Open don't, so it could be derived from that.

I was also hoping that this can replace most of the current use
restrictions :) E.g. the license files start with

NEEDS-ACCEPTANCE: yes/no
PUBLISH-BINARY-ON-FTP: yes/no
PUBLISH-SOURCE-ON-FTP: yes/no
PUBLISH-BINARY-IN-COMMERICAL-COLLECTION: yes/no
PUBLISH-SOURCE-IN-COMMERICAL-COLLECTION: yes/no

or something like that. The latter set is (I think) what the
NO_*_ON_CDROM is about.

Joerg