MAINTAINER issues

I recently got a bug up my ass about MAINTAINER/OWNER (MO) variables
and did a little analysis and cleanup on them.  If anyone is interested
in the count of packages assigned to each MO see attached.

I imagine that there are some MOs in the list that are no longer
associated with the package and wondered if it would be worthwhile to
send each MO a list of the packages that they are assigned so that they
can make any changes if necessary.  I would then deal with bounces and
revert those to pkgsrc-users@NetBSD.  The idea is to make sure that our
users can contact someone if they have questions and not get bounces.

Anyone have a problem with that?

--
D'Arcy J.M. Cain <darcy%NetBSD.org@localhost>
http://www.NetBSD.org/