libdes missing for a DSO

Hello

I'm trying to create a package for a DSO. The build is fine, but at run
time, I have:
/usr/pkg/lib/openldap/smbk5pwd.so.0: Undefined PLT symbol
"des_set_odd_parity" (symnum = 41)

des_set_odd_parity is in libdes. What is the proper fix? I tried adding
this to the package:
.include "../../security/openssl/buildlink3.mk"

But -ldes is not automatically added to LIBS. Should I add a patch to
append -ldes to the package LIBS? I suspect that would break on systems
that do not reaquire -ldes (are there some?)

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz